***PHASE TWO NOW ON RELEASE***
*** LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING***
*** CONTACT 091 565261 for AVAILABILITY & PRICING***
A LOCATION OF DISTINCTION ROSS ALLTA, is situated in a sublime location on the Rosshill Road between Oranmore Village and the city centre. The drive from Oranmore to ROSS ALLTA invites you to enjoy the stunning and breathtaking views across Galway Bay, creating a feeling of peacefulness and serenity. As well as its close proximity to the city centre, ROSS ALLTA also boasts easy access to GMIT, Merlin Park Hospital, The Galway Clinic and is within minutes of the main access routes to Galway including the M6 Galway - Dublin motorway. ROSS ALLTA, draws on its name - 'Wild Wood' to create the perfect setting for your new home - a most stunning, peaceful and tranquil setting where nature and modern living will seamlessly combine to create a most desirable environment. This luxurious New Development sits on a spacious 8.5 acre site and features 16 bespoke homes in total ranging in size from 237m2 to 284m2. With Phase 1 now completed, Phase 2 consisting of four detached homes is now on release.
ROSS ALLTA has been designed to develop an intimately scaled residential environment with its own distinctive identity by using ten different house types of various layouts and sizes combined with a high quality architectural design expressed through modern elevation treatment and a palette of contemporary materials. All homes are generously sized and designed as ideal family homes with well-proportioned rooms and generous, private gardens to the rear. Each house type has been designed to each individual sites' particular strength taking into account its orientation, views, relationship with the public road and the amenity spaces. The external appearance of each house is laid out in the same design language using a limited palette of high quality materials. The result is a high-end residential development with unique homes designed for each individual site taking advantage of the best views and orientation.
BER A2 rating ensuring they are energy efficient and cost effective to the home owner
4/5 Bedrooms with 3 ensuites and walk in robe in master suite
Air to water heating and Heat Recovery Ventilation
Fully fitted kitchen with NEFF appliances
Pressurised shower systems and stylish sanitary ware fitted throughout
Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout in neutral colours.
- Internal doors and staircase painted with contemporary skirting and architraves.
WINDOWS & DOORS
- ‘A’ rated UPVC with enhanced security locking systems.
- Pre-stressed hollow core ﬂooring used throughout all ﬁrst-ﬂoor levels, giving greater sound prooﬁng at lower level.
HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATION (HRV)
- A HRV system is designed to provide you with optimal living conditions while constantly saving money. This is achieved by recovering the heat from the exhaust air from wet areas and transferring this heat to the incoming fresh air destined for the living sections of your house.
- A' Rated Air to Water Heat Pump with under floor heating throughout for greater comfort, control and efficiency
- Pressurised water system, water storage tank and pressurised cylinder ﬁtted as standard.
- Each house ﬁtted with a generous number of light and power points. Heat/smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are ﬁtted throughout as standard.
- All homes wired for TV, telephone and broadband. All homes will be wired for alarm system.
- Spacious kitchens designed to maximise space & light in design and plumbed for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- High quality sanitary ware.
- Bathroom feature tiling on floors and around wet areas
- Walk in wardrobe in master bedroom, built in Sliding robes in other bedrooms
- Elegant elevations to incorporate a mixture of natural stone and render.
- Management company in place to maintain upkeep of the estate.
- 10 year structural guarantee
4/5 Bedrooms with 3 ensuites and walk in robe in master suite, fully fitted kitchens with walk-in pantry and utility
From Galway city, travel through Renmore on the old Dublin Road, pass GMIT & Merlin park hospital, turn right onto the Rosshill road just past Galway Crystal. The development site is on the right hand side.
By appointment - contact 091-565261