EXCEPTIONAL RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT LANDS
- Superb residential development opportunity in a sought after location c3km West of Galway City centre and convenient to all amenities including NUI and UCHG
- High profile lands of c. 2.111 Ha (c. 5.21 Acres) zoned residential fronting onto the Letteragh Road and adjacent to Rahoon Road / Circular Road and Bishop O Donnell Road.
- Zoned residential in the Galway City development plan and suitable for development subject to grant of planning permission.
- Highly accessible location with excellent access to the City center, NUIG , UCHG , Salthill and a wide range of schools, shops and sporting facilities. Excellent local transport infrastructure.
- A proven area for both owner occupier and investor sales
- Main services adjacent.
The lands are in a commanding position on the Letteragh Road in a sylvan setting on the edge of the City. Access to the lands is via Rahoon Road which allows for quick and easy access to work centers, University College Hospital and NUIG. Both Galway West Business Park and Dangan Business Park are within five minutes' drive and the area is very well serviced with local bus services.
The area is host to an excellent array of schools, both primary and secondary. Shopping including the Gateway Shopping Centre, Westside and a range of local shops are within easy striking distance. Salthill Village has become a hub of restaurants, work and leisure facilities.
Salthill promenade and Dangan provide local walks and playing fields are a short distance away . Local Sports Clubs provide excellent resources to the community in this location. In a City where sport plays such an integral role the range of field, and water facilities close at hand is unrivalled.
The lands are zoned residential in the Galway City development plan and would be suitable for a high density residential scheme, subject to planning. The area is a proven location with adjacent building projects underway for 165 homes including three and four bed Terraced and semi- detached homes and a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Proximity to the City and especially NUIG and UCH affords this site to opportunity to be developed into a high end scheme which will no doubt appeal to both the owner occupier and investor markets.
DNG Maxwell Heaslip & Leonard have prepared GDV values for similar schemes and will be happy to provide the following services of design advice, market advice, timing, market knowledge, pricing, positioning, marketing, database building and management.
***Full details available on www.letteraghroad.ie***